Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 1

I love to write outside, where I am away from all the disturbing noises of phones ringing, people talking, and cars going by. Before I start writing I always sketch out a bubble diagram of what I'm going to write about. Drawing a diagram helps me to really think about what I am going to write for each topic.

When I was younger, I had really bad anxiety and panic attacks. I felt like no one could understand how I felt,and my escape was writing. I would write long poems or just act like I was writing to someone who cared. I found myself through writing. I taught myself so many lessons, by writing things down I could picture things so much better. If I don't write my ideas for a paper or poem down first it never really seems to make since. By jotting ideas down, it helps me to visualize what I am really wanting to say, and also delete the things that don't exactly seem to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment