I think that todays film industry is at its best. They have come up with such advanced technology and can truly make a movie an experience. Film, I feel, is definately still a viable art form. There are so many more film makers today than there has been in the past. You get so many original ideas and such a wide variety of movies. I like to watch movies a lot, however I do not have much time to watch them at this point in my life. The most recent film I have seen was Transformers II. I definately have to say that I loved that movie. It was amazing how real everything seemed, and so creative.
Although many people of today are so caught up in the internet and television, I think that the film industry will survive. I think that movies gives people something else to do besides sit at home on a rainy day, or a place to go for a date so that you don't have to do much talking and it be awkward. The only thing I can see that could cause the film industry to fall is the rising cost of tickets. With today's economy many people want to save their money and not spend it on unnecissary things. I think paying eighteen dollars for two people to get into the movies are to expensive. Who would want to take someone for dinner and a movie when it will cost them twenty dollars for dinner and twenty for a movie... wouldn't you rather stay home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment