Biggest Loser and Survivor are two shows that I watch regularly. I think that Biggest Loser is popular because it deals with one of the biggest health issues in the United States, obesity. People tend to watch it because it gives them some hope, and encouragement, to see people work through an issue and have positive results helps the people at home see that it is possible. I watch because I like to see people succeed, and improve their lives. This is a positive show that reaches out to so many people unlike Survivor.
Survivor, I feel is a ridiculous show that only brings out the worst in people. This show is all about competition, deceit, and lies. There is no trust between "teammates" for very long, if any at all. The only driving force behind this show is money, and all money does is bring out greed. Although money is involved in the Biggest Loser, everyone is a winner and they learn to trust and confide in each other to make it through one of the toughest times in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment